glitch filters
The main effects we added in After Effects were:
- The adjustment of light balance and exposure for the frames where lighting discrepancies were evident. Some of the subjects from the green screen series also had a slight sickly/green tinge which we needed to correct via colour filters.
- 'Fun effects' which included reversing and repeating actions, as well as VCR glitch filters and effects which were crucial in establishing the intentional glitch nature of our film.
- Extending our audio track. Unfortunately the total length of our music track was about 2:20 so I had to play around with audio editing and choosing sections of the track we would be able to seamlessly extend. I think we did an incredible job at this and not only is it near impossible to pick where we mixed the track, I think it adds tension to the song as it builds up towards the end.
Throughout the editing process everyone worked really efficiently and effectively as a team. We all delegated different sections of the film to edit and discussed our rationale and processes together. This resulted in a very equal distribution of work load as well as equal input from each member. I think the excellent collaboration of all three of us was key in the creation of such a great film.


No comments:
Post a Comment